Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Treehouse - Highland Haven - Evergreen, CO

Highland Haven is a B&B located along Bear Creek in Evergreen, CO.  It has a variety of rooms, most quite unique.

My wife  and I recently won a night's stay at their luxury suite called the Treehouse.  It was designed and built by Gail Riley and her husband Tom, based on their fascination with treehouses.  It contains lots of very interesting history and graphics related to treehouses.  It is a free-standing building, with various "tree" features.  The accommodations are built on the 2nd and 3rd story of this structure, and therein lies the treehouse reference.

I am always on the lookout for interesting architectural spaces, and this was certainly one.  I offered to photograph the Treehouse for my own portfolio, and provide the images for their use as well.  So here are the images I captured in a long afternoon and early evening of shooting.  I hope you agree it is quite a unique space.







Thanks for reading.

Greg Sprenger
Constructed Images LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment